Monday, June 16, 2008

Kaden's Blog

I have to dedicate this blog to Kaden. He is our comic relief. This last week, he was extra ordinarily funny. I have to share a couple of instances with you:

- Kaden is such a smarty pants. One day I asked him if he would spell his name out on the fridge (we have letter magnets) Well, he said that he could not and that he was to tired to do this. I dropped the kids off at Gena's house (my sister) and when I came to pick them up, his name was spelt backwards on her fridge (she also has letter magnets). I asked her if she did it and she said that Kaden had done it (NEDAK)!

- We went to a dinner party and the kids went with us. There were cream puffs with do-it-yourself pudding. Well, Kaden wanted more, of course, and he asked me if he could have more. I stated to him that he could have a little bit more. He said, "Could I have alot bit more?" It was so hard not to give him as much chocolate pudding as he wanted.

- As we all know, it was Father's Day on Sunday, and Kaden was excited to give his daddy his presents. After Kaden sang, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home", and "My Daddy is my favorite pal" (We practiced these song everyday for the last week, he did so well even without mom's help) and gave Aaron his card, Kaden turned to Aaron and I and said, "When is it Big Brother Day?"

Without Kaden, life would be not as funny, loving, or trying. He is my love-bug.

No comments: