Friday, June 5, 2009

Memorial weekend-

Memorial week was packed full of Indiana Jones and Thomas the Train. First, Kaden had his tumbling recital. All of the boys were Indiana Jones- He was so cute up on stage. He remember all of the moves. And the best part about it is that we have this years Halloween costume:) The following day, we took a trip to Utah to visit Thomas. We spent the weekend relaxing in the pool at the hotel; visiting Aaron's sister and her family; going to temple square; and seeing my really good friend Cami, who lives in Heber. The kids had a great time and it was nice to spend the weekend not working.


Kaden and I in Thomas (As always, it was raining)
Katelynn and Aaron in the train

The Kids were able to get balloon animals, Kaden has a dog hat and Katelynn chose a monkey holding a banana


Temple Square

My Muscle Man, Kaden Jones:)



4 comments:

Natalie said...

How awesome! I had some other friends go to Thomas and they said it was SO fun for the kiddies! From the looks of things, I can tell you had a blast.

The Buthman Family said...

Cute Genny!!!! I am glad the you decided to update your blog!!!

Rachel said...

How fun, I didn't even know that they had a Thomas the train, I'll have to get details on that so we can go see it.

Miranda said...

So fun, I bet it was nice to get away. I wish there was more to do around here for all the little ones!