Wednesday, November 12, 2008

October in a Nut Shell

I can't believe that October was here and gone; and November is half-way gone!! I still have to think to write 2008 instead of 2007. WEIRD!! So Katelynn had her 2nd birthday on the 18th. We had a Circus themed birthday. We had a cotton candy machine, a bubble machine and I made a two tier cake shaped like a circus tent. That was challenging!!! But I think that she loved her birthday. She really knows how to blow out the candles. She is so cute. Some of the gifts that she received were a baby, a stroller and princess heels. And so all she does all day is clomp around in the heels while pushing her stroller with the baby in it. Now I am making the final touches on Kaden's party. Remind me never to have another child with in the October-early November months. Kaden's is going to be a pirate birthday theme. We actually just got back from vacation. We went on a cruise for 4 days and then saw a Miami dolphins football game. We also went and saw old friends from Boca Raton, Florida. It was very fun, but very tiring with the kids. But Kaden actually turned 5 on the ship. He is so excited to celebrate his birthday for the second time. He is so funny. In between birthdays- there was Halloween!!! Kaden was a dragon and Katelynn was Dorothy (from the Wizard of Oz) and a chicken (she was a chicken on the night of Halloween b/c it was cold) As you can see- very busy- But I don't think that I could function any way else???

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I want to see pictures of your nut shell!

I'm glad that you got back safely and enjoyed yourselves. I can relate to kiddies having their birthdays so close together, only mine are in May (5th & 19th), so I've learned now not to do that again!

We'll have to decide what to do at my house next Wednesday (is it really coming up that soon?!)

Rachel said...

I can't believe that you are already back from your vacation. I hope that you guys had fun. I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you!

Anonymous said...

Genny,

You really need to update your blog.. include pictures etc... just giving you a hard time.. little sister love you