Tuesday, July 8, 2008

B-day Girl!

So it is a fact that it is my birthday. I am one year older, but I don't know if I am wiser:) I don't know about you, but I feel that I should still be going on the bus and going to the high school. That I should be turning 16 and getting ready for my first date. But then I glance down at my children and that pushes me back into reality. Every birthday, I get sentimental and look at my life. Take stock, so to speak. There are things that I want to change, be more patient with my children and husband. I think of other people in the world and I am very blessed to have my loved ones around me. I am also blessed to live in this time of the world, to be able to have the freedoms which we take for granted. So... I am officially older and hopefully this year will be even better than the last!

1 comment:

Hillman Family said...

Happy B-day. Sorry I didn't comment earlier, we were out of town. I am feeling old, too. I was perfectly happy with 26, not so much with 27! At least we are here together.
Dayna