Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Day's

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. Aaron surprised me with a fun gift! (That is all I am able to say:))Kaden and Katelynn made Valentine's cards and a foam house with us. And then we went to Aunt Gena's house and frosted cookies. It is so nice to have family around to share with us in our lives. So Kaden asked me what is the next holiday. I replied it is very special since you are 1/4 Irish. He did not quite understand that, but I tried to explain in my best 5 year old ways. He perked right up when I said "frost four leaf clover cookies and eat them." So he was way excited for St. Patrick's Day now. Did I mention that Kaden is in tumbling? They are now learning their routine for the recital. They are Indiana Jones. He makes me laugh every time he starts his routine. He makes me sing "Da da da da...da da da...da da data...da.da.da.." (You know the beginning of the Indiana Jones song, Don't make me sing it:)

1 comment:

Mandie said...

I am so glad you guys had such a great Valentine's Day! We need to get together again for dinner!