Thursday, February 5, 2009

So I am a slacker!!
































I have not posted in a month. It has been crazy!! But enough excuses- Chrsitmas was really fun- Aaron decided to get me a DIGITAL camera. Yes, I am one of those people who love the feel of the film loading in the camera and seeing the crispness of the film. But he decided that it was way past due for me to enter the 21st century. I have to admit that I love my new camera and it has the pixels for the sharpness that I enjoy with my other camera- But I do still use the 35mm. I take out both when I take pictures- SO I am telling you this b/c I will be posting pictures more often. But I did promise pictures from Katelynn and Kadens b-day parties. I have Katelynn's developed, but not Kaden's- So, here are the pictures under the big top (don't look to close at the cake, 1st time using fondant) and stay tuned for the aar mates pics- Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Holy Cow! (JK) I know life is crazy and it is hard sometimes to get a post done. Your post is adorable love the cake, I don't think I could make one like that not enough talent.

Natalie said...

What an adorable cake!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun (I especially like the clown nose, though I'm sure it didn't stay on very long).

This week has been crazy, but next week is a lot more open to do something, so if the weather permits, do you want to come over to my house for lunch on Wedesday? Give me a jingle!